MERN Stack Developer
We are seeking an experienced MERN Stack Developer (3+ years experienced) to join our dynamic team. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and maintaining web applications using the MERN (MongoDB, Express, React, Node.js) stack.
- Design and develop scalable, reliable, and maintainable web applications using the MERN stack.
- Developing and designing front-end web architecture.
- Building interactive consumer data from multiple systems.
- Define code architecture decisions to support high-performance products.
- Translate wireframes and PSD Designs into functional web applications.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify business requirements and develop solutions that meet those requirements.
- Developing well-functioning databases and applications.
- Conduct and participate in project planning & scheduling and design discussions.
- Address and improve any technical issues.
- Building interactive consumer data from multiple systems and RESTfully abstracting to the UI through a Node.js backend.
- Define code architecture decisions to support a high-performance and scalable product with a minimal footprint
- Perform code reviews, testing, and debugging to ensure the application is functioning properly.
- Collaborate well with engineers, researchers, and data implementation specialists to design and create advanced, elegant and efficient systems
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- At least 3 years of experience in MERN stack development.
- Experience with front-end libraries and frameworks such as React, Redux, and Bootstrap.
- Experience with server-side technologies such as Node.js, Express, and MongoDB.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Experience with AWS or other cloud services.
- Familiarity with mobile application development.
- Experience with Git and code version control.
If you are a highly motivated, self-driven individual with a passion for developing high-quality web applications using the MERN stack, we encourage you to apply.
We are looking for a skilled React.js developer to join our front-end development team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing user interface components using React.js concepts and workflows such as Redux, Flux, and Webpack. You will also be responsible for profiling and improving front-end performance and documenting our front-end codebase.
React.js Developer Responsibilities:
- Coordinating with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using react concepts.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
React.js Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or a similar field.
- Previous experience(2+ years) working as a react.js developer.
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Good communication skills.