Junior QA Engineer-Female
We are looking for a Junior QA Engineer with up to 1 year of experience to assess software quality through manual and automated testing. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches. In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. If you are also competent in executing test cases and are passionate about quality, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you will ensure that our products, applications and systems work correctly.QA Engineer Responsibilities:
- Review and analyze system specifications.
- Collaborate with Senior QA Engineers to develop effective strategies and test plans.
- Execute test cases and analyze results.
- Evaluate product code according to specifications.
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects.
- Report bugs and errors to development teams.
- Help troubleshoot issues.
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Must have good communication and interpersonal skills