MERN Stack Developer
We are seeking an experienced MERN Stack Developer (3+ years experienced) to join our dynamic team. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and maintaining web applications using the MERN (MongoDB, Express, React, Node.js) stack.
- Design and develop scalable, reliable, and maintainable web applications using the MERN stack.
- Developing and designing front-end web architecture.
- Building interactive consumer data from multiple systems.
- Define code architecture decisions to support high-performance products.
- Translate wireframes and PSD Designs into functional web applications.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify business requirements and develop solutions that meet those requirements.
- Developing well-functioning databases and applications.
- Conduct and participate in project planning & scheduling and design discussions.
- Address and improve any technical issues.
- Building interactive consumer data from multiple systems and RESTfully abstracting to the UI through a Node.js backend.
- Define code architecture decisions to support a high-performance and scalable product with a minimal footprint
- Perform code reviews, testing, and debugging to ensure the application is functioning properly.
- Collaborate well with engineers, researchers, and data implementation specialists to design and create advanced, elegant and efficient systems
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- At least 3 years of experience in MERN stack development.
- Experience with front-end libraries and frameworks such as React, Redux, and Bootstrap.
- Experience with server-side technologies such as Node.js, Express, and MongoDB.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Experience with AWS or other cloud services.
- Familiarity with mobile application development.
- Experience with Git and code version control.
If you are a highly motivated, self-driven individual with a passion for developing high-quality web applications using the MERN stack, we encourage you to apply.